Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Life is Short.

Assalamualaikum!

  Thank ALLAH I’m alive. And on holiday!! Two weeks guys, two weeks. I’ll talk about decision. I mean HARD DECISION in life such as changing school. If you were given choice. Would you consider changing to a high school? Like me, I used to school at an ordinary school until I got an offer to a boarding school which I need to switch from a religious pure science stream student to a technical science stream student. I’ve told you before in older post.

  Like I said, it was a turning point in my life whose trying to become a mature teen. I NEED to make the decision. I got an offer, then my dad asks me if I accept it or not. I took about two weeks to give an answer.  Just imagine, all this while, your parents, who are making decision in your life since we’re still under their surveillance. When you’re sixteen, you’re being asked that kind of question in life. What is running in your head fellas?

  Finally I decided to accept the offer and change school. It’s been 3 months now. I manage to live my life in new situation and environment. You know what? Now, I’m sixteen. Then I’ll be sitting my SPM. Then got the result and further my studies. Then what? MARRIAGE? Oh My ALLAH! I’m shaking when the word crossed my mind. Yes, I admit it when every time we can’t answer the exam questions, we do think to quit schooling and get married.’Ahh, add math tadi susah, nak kawen terus la lepas ni!’ Common line that you can hear among your friends.  Same goes to you who read this right?

*Are you ready for this girl?*

  But to think again, am I well-prepared to become a wife? Makes me nervous just by thinking of that! What if one day, a guy come and asks you to get married. What would you say? Are you going to accept it or reject it?  How you are going to convince yourself that THAT is the best decision you can make at that time? Do you ever think of that? I’m scared of life after school. Lot of things await us outside. The world full of deceit. I want to highlight here, ARE YOU READY FOR LIFE AFTER SCHOOL PEER?

*School-leavers, do you miss this moment?*


  I wrote about things that crossed my mind out of the blue uninvited. Do you realize that life is short?

2 comments: